Kawasaki ER6N For Sale

UKPolice

All,

Unfortunately I am selling my beautiful Kawasaki ER6N (2009 59 plate). This is due to me moving away next year and I need to raise the funds! I've not owned her that long (purchased in April) and she has only done 2,300 miles!

The bike previously was owned by a lady and she rode for a total of 1,793 miles before I took ownership of her. I didn't actually get out on the road until 4 weeks ago where I have taken her just over 2000 miles. She is a pleasurable ride, really comfortable yet fast setting off!
She is currently fitted with a throttle restrictor (A2 licence) which comes with the certificate for those who need an A2 restricted bike. However, this is easily removable by the turn of a screw- I can do this before you take it away if you do not want it restricting.
She will also come with lots of MUCOFF cleaning gear. That's right, brushes, shampoos, polish etc! I spent just over £100 on cleaning products and I'm going to put them in with the sale.
It's a real shame to see her go after such a short time of riding, but it has to be done! As I have said, I'm moving to Australia at the end of November so I simply cannot justify keeping her.
She is extremely clean, extremely low mileage and such a decent ride! OXFORD heated grips are built in which are nice if its a bit chilly! Two keys, and a U-LOCK under the seat.
It also has this chain lube thing that lubricates your chain when riding over long distances!
She is a real bargain & you are most welcome to come and take a look...but please no time wasters :-)

The chain oiler thingie is called a Scottoiler. I would have been interested but I just bought myself a new Hornet!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Under £3000 with that many miles is very cheap, do you know how it was rode in, if there are any marks on the bike, quality of ride ect?

I'm looking at upgrading to A2 soon and it's between this the ER6f, and the z800e for me, and that price is, Dayum.

It was a lady owner before. She hardly rode it. No marks on the bike. Runs perfectly!