DVD - Roadcraft, The Police Driver's Course On Advanced Driving

Administrative Account

For sale a copy of the Roadcraft DVD. In used but good condition.

Sets a good basis of understanding of the System of Car Control as taught in Roadcraft. Good for somebody who might want to improve their driving skills or who might be looking to go on a police driving course (of any level) in the future to get an understanding of what is expected. Certainly much easier to get to grips with than just reading the book...!

Reviews etc here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roadcraft-Police-Drivers-Advanced-Driving/dp/0113413084/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1406061700&sr=8-6

It's no less than a tenner used on Amazon so £7.50 including postage seems reasonable to me...

Quick question, would buying a road craft dvd/book help me pass my test or is more for drivers with some experience?

Thanks

Quick question, would buying a road craft dvd/book help me pass my test or is more for drivers with some experience?

Thanks

While Roadcraft might teach you better observation, this sounds like trying to run before you can walk!

Thanks

Do you mean your actual driving test, or a police driving test?

The System [of car control] taught to police through Roadcraft is applicable to all driving but it's probably best to stick to your driving instruction, then improve on that basic level after wards, rather than confuse yourself. Maybe speak to your driving instructor though...!

If it's for any sort of police driving then it's essential knowledge I'd say.

PS, Sold!

Where's the profit?

• Like 2

While Roadcraft might teach you better observation, this sounds like trying to run before you can walk!

How do you mean?