Juice Plus+ Complete

Ryan#

Hello, interested in a much healthier and happier lifestyle? - Now you can with Juice Plus+ Complete! [/size]

Juice Plus+ has been striving to bring you the best possible way to help you include all the fruit and vegetables you need for the day; [/size]they know how hard it can be to fit that all in as our days are busy!

For £99 you'll receive 6 tins of either Vanilla or Chocolate which will last you 3 months (cheaper than leading dieting companies) and by adding milk, you create a delicious yet healthy beverage for you and your children! - Add some fresh/frozen fruit so make truly tasty smoothies and have peace of mind that it's doing you good, and your children good, it's great!

For tea you'll have a 600cal meal which will be healthy using whole foods, but make it as tasty as you want!

You will be added to a Facebook group for support and they're all friendly. You can get recipe ideas for your 600 cal meal and you'll get a welcome pack and additional help from me, your rep.

Please, follow the link and read further on Juice Plus+ and the other products. Please also read the Clinical Research page which explores the many tests it's been through and all have come back with positive results.

Juice Plus+ has no warning signs on the tins, it's safe for children and best of all, it's really tasty!!

Please watch the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io5XpXlnzCM

Remember, this is a life style change and you will benefit. For only £99 or £24 a month over 4 months you'll get 3 months worth of shakes (6 tins) which you take 2 times a day - you'll feel so much better taking them!

Juice Plus+ Complete is much cheaper than the other brands on the market...remember Juice Plus+ is only £99 for 3 months worth of product, not just 1 month, but '3 months' worth!!

Edited by Ryan#

If I want adverts for tat, I'll sit flicking through the channels at 4am on a night turn trying to find something interesting. Until I tire if this I shall politely request not to see this kind of rubbish blocking this forum!

From a nutritionist friend on facebook:

people think all these herbalife and juice plus stuff works.. and they do.. because if all your doing is drinking blended vegetables throughout the day you'll probably only consume about 500 calories a day.. calories in>less than what your tdee is>weight loss..

the is when you come off these drinks, you'll most likely gain all the weight back, if not more.. because your body hasn't had solid foods with a close to tdee - 20% caloric intake, meaning its being starved.. so your metabolism will slow down in order for your body to hold onto all the fat it can.. slow metabolism = rapid weight gain.

best way to lose weight is through counting calories, eating solid foods, foods that you actually enjoy.. that way you keep your sanity, enjoy food, metabolism speeds up and it becomes a lifestyle as opposed to a 'quick 2-3 month fix'.. get a set of digital scales > count your calories > monitor your weight = results you want.. don't get conned into all the marketing..

From a nutritionist friend on facebook:

Hello AlexM, thank you for your reply! :)

You don't stop eating solids, in fact along with the shakes, you continue to eat solid fruit and vegetables. In the morning for example you could have your shake and then a bowl of fruit and a yoghurt. Then between breakfast and lunch you could have various pieces of fruits and vegetables along with plenty of water. When it comes to lunch you can then have your shake with a bowl of fruit or salad. Between lunch and dinner, you can eat various pieces of fruits and vegetables along with plenty of water. When it comes to dinner you then have a 600cal meal which could be a chicken curry.

You don't stop eating at all, you're just eating more healthily. It's worked for me so far and for my friend who has been off it for sometime now.

It's not only a weight-loss product.

Hello AlexM, thank you for your reply! :)

You don't stop eating solids, in fact along with the shakes, you continue to eat solid fruit and vegetables. In the morning for example you could have your shake and then a bowl of fruit and a yoghurt. Then between breakfast and lunch you could have various pieces of fruits and vegetables along with plenty of water. When it comes to lunch you can then have your shake with a bowl of fruit or salad. Between lunch and dinner, you can eat various pieces of fruits and vegetables along with plenty of water. When it comes to dinner you then have a 600cal meal which could be a chicken curry.

You don't stop eating at all, you're just eating more healthily. It's worked for me so far and for my friend who has been off it for sometime now.

It's not only a weight-loss product.

Are you getting paid to advertise like this?

Are you getting paid to advertise like this?

Somewhat... it's just a glorified pyramid scheme. AVOID!

• Like 1