Wanted: Medal miniatures

Giraffe

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend somewhere either online or a shop in London or Surrey that makes medal miniatures? I would like miniatures of my Special Constabulary and Diamond Jubilee medals.

Thanks,

G

Lovely, thanks. :)

Try .............Toye, Kenning and Spencer. SYP uses them and you can get almost anything in medal form. They take debit cards over the phone too!

Try .............Toye, Kenning and Spencer. SYP uses them and you can get almost anything in medal form. They take debit cards over the phone too!

Very expensive! I can buy regalia for half the price that TKS sell, and exactly the same quality. Your just paying for the name with them!

http://www.messdress.com/

Bournemouth based, I know somebody who has dealt with them before. No complaints.

Seconded, used them to court mount my medals and ordered miniatures, had them back within 2 days!

• 1 year later...

I used them on my full size medals, they were cheaply put together and wouldn't have lasted long as only 1 thread used.

I now do my own. I mount full size at £5 per medal and miniatures at £3 per medal, I can also get replacement full size and miniatures

Regards

James

I have queens diamond jubilee medal and SC ls medal court mounted for £20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a guy in Grantham Lincolnshire and he charged 2.50 per full size medal plus postage. He mounted my five very well and excellent quality workmanship. Found him on ebay.