2003 (52) VW Passat TDi Sport Estate

SC10

I have just put a deposit down on B6 sport estate, so my B5 is up for sale. Details as follows:

2003 (52) plate dark blue estate

160,000 miles

Full 12 months MOT (will be selling without tax)

Serviced every 10,000 miles

Cambelt done at 120,000

New clutch at 90,000

Pioneer CD/MP3 head unit with full iPod control (iPod lead in armrest). I will also supply original VW read cassette and 6 disc CD changer

Nokia CK7 hands free kit with Bluetooth

The car drives perfectly and onboard computer still reads upto 57mpg on motorway runs.

Now for the negative points:

Alloy wheels are flaking. You may want to have them refurb end although never bothered me too much.

Both front wheel arches have started to bubble and show a bit of rust.

There is a stone chip on the roof, just above the windscreen which is rusting a bit

Near side headlamp looks slightly foggy and was the only advisory on the MOT with a reduced image.

Occasionally I get a slight knocking from one of the wheels when cornering. Garage can't find anything wrong.

With those things in mind, the vehicle is priced at £2,295. The car can be viewed in Wiltshire in the SW, although I am often in Surrey if it helps.

Pictures here:

https://www.dropbox.com/el/?r=/sh/zut76q630k7cjhh/ekp0fyZWEi&b=clk:3562156:4069073683289220040:776:445&z=AABwc4mScPlNIz7IkI9A7418fJ8j9XR9cBIZWauDAX-pzA

Edited by ASU

Not sure if its within the rules, but I'm using Tapatalk which simplifies the info. Anyway, car has couple of days left on Ebay. You may get the car for a lot less than advertised.