Baton Holder - for 21 / 26 " Friction Lock/Autolock Batons Monadnock made baton holder, Can also be used for Asp

gallifrey

360 degrees swivel Monadnock made 21" / 26" baton holder can also be used for ASP in like new condition £8.00 including postage, can provide photo if needed but this is the polycarbonate one that sells for £30 at some places. .£8.00 including postage but if you're in the Met will sell it for £7 as can then send in internal post, Only selling because I don't need this anymore in my current role

Theres a photo of this in my gallery http://www.policespe...6-baton-holder/

Payment by paypal, if you do have any questions or require feedback from my previous sales then feel free to ask

Dave

Edited by Gallifrey

Will be posted out Sunday Early Turn if you're in the Met or by Wednesday otherwise as am on early shifts and sergeants exam until then.

Edited by Gallifrey

Anyone interested in this let me know have reduced the price £7 for Met due to internal mail and £8 for anyone outside of the Met, this was purchased by myself but is now not needed and so I'm hoping it will go to someone on here who will use it.

• 3 weeks later...

No problem. I will get one from t'internet. Cheers anyway :aok: