For Sale Vest Carrier

ARV82

Due to getting another one, I have for sale a vest carrier. It was bought new and used a few times, and it is in good condition. The left zip is broken to the pocket but this can easily be fixed.

It is the same as this one http://www.police-supplies.co.uk/carriage-systems-vests/overt-vests/new-police-equipment-vest/prod_446.html

£30 including p&p

This item has police on the back, so I will only send it to a police address or if you can prove you are a serving officer/ special.

PM me if you are interested,

Thank you,

what size isit?? and will you send it out to a training special?

You should really wait and attest before buying kit! You'll look rather silly when you turn up with different kit straight away

If I may comment: These are very good vests. The baton is a draw down job set at an angle to facilitate faster 'down to the ground' racking techniques.

The spray pouch has a small metal loop next to it to attach lanyards to and the pouch itself is big enough to hold the standard 'Peter Jones' unit snugly and securely. This even has a pounch on it to contain your FaStraps/Limb Restraints.

Also there is a small pouch on the handcuff holder which is big enough (in my case) to contain a neck tube and a few pairs of gloves.

The integral pockets are also more than large enough to contain everything I had in my stab vest pockets before I started using one of these vests.

All in all, although I've not tried other vests, this one the only one I found during my search for a vest that fitted all my needs wihout costing an absolute fortune and I am very glad to have chosen this vest. Whhilst wearing this vest I've been in a few roll-arounds but it's held together without damage.

Edited by Burnie

You should really wait and attest before buying kit! You'll look rather silly when you turn up with different kit straight away

just seems like quite a good deal!

just seems like quite a good deal!

You just need to be careful about using non issued kit, but agreed, it is a good deal! Its the same as mine expect on this model, the limb restraint pouch has a flap and pocket attached to the cuff one

Cheers for the write up! Yes it is a brill style vest.

And if you can prove you are then yes I will, but take the comments on board with different kit ect.

Drop me a PM if interested.

If you could let me know the size, I will be willing to buy it if it fits!

If you could let me know the size, I will be willing to buy it if it fits!

Too late I've already bought it.