Hi-Viz Police Badges

Norcon Hobby Bobby

Hi there,

I have a few sets of hi-viz Police Badges, large rear and small front for sale. These are not nicked from the force but were removed for jacket re-sale to the public and I picked up a load cheap a few years back.

£20 a pair including p+p. For sale only to serving officers, require police station address or warrant/shoulder number.

How big are they at £20 a pop?

How big are they at £20 a pop?

Sorry mis-post should be a tenner a pair :aok: , I think thats about the going rate.

Sorry mis-post should be a tenner a pair :aok: , I think thats about the going rate.

Yeah, £10 pair is well worth it. :D

Are you being sarcastic or is that about right? Not sure because I cant remember what I originally paid for them :aok: Also selling a lot of my old helmet plates and bits and bobs so if anyone is looking for something in particular patches etc. let me know.

Are you being sarcastic or is that about right? Not sure because I cant remember what I originally paid for them :aok: Also selling a lot of my old helmet plates and bits and bobs so if anyone is looking for something in particular patches etc. let me know.

PM on route

Depends what they are made of - 3M glass bead reflective with a plastic printed cover that don't reflect the blue and the white is a poor grey or decent Reflexite badges where the whole badge reflects in full bright colour.

£1.25 small & £2.75 Large is the book price from a couple of places.

one stop have them at £2.50 small (4.5 x 13.5cm), £3.50 medium (10 x 25cm) and £4.50 Large (10 x 30cm), but that would of course be plus postage (£2.95) if that gives you a bit of a guide price thumbsup.gif

Which means 1 large and 1 small badge, delivered, would cost £9.95, so I'd say a tenner delivered was just about bang on.