Honda Civic Type R FN2 GT NHB 2007/57

2Stroke

Hi,

I'm reluctantly selling my CTR to fund an Impreza, if I could afford both I would keep it!

I've owned this car for nearly a year and it has been great. Never skipped a beat, always been a pleasure to drive even after a horrible night shift.

The car is completely standard, specification as per below;

2007/57 Reg

33,500 miles (rising by 60 miles per week)

Full Honda Service History

Taxed until April 2012

MOT until September 2011

This is the GT model with the Honda Sat Nav and Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

18" Wheels

Genuine Honda Ipod Adaptor

Type R red mats

I have recently changed the front and rear discs/pads and also had 4 new tyres put on approximately 500 miles ago.

I have recently machine polished the car and it has a polish/wax every month including a weekly wash. The interior has been shampooed last month. The car is always run on Super Unleaded (Tesco 99/Shell V-Power) and uses Castrol Magnatec Fully Synthetic Oil.

The car does have a few stone chips (due to the thin honda paint) however there are NO dents on the bodywork.

Unfortunately there are very slight kerbing marks on 2 of the wheels, but these are not visible unless you look closely (thats me just being honest)

The car is available for viewing at most times however I work shifts so please ring or message me on here to arrange this.

Priced to sell at £9450

Contact me via PM if interested

Car located in Northwest UK

civicfront.jpg

As someone who just bought the same car, in the same colour, of the same age (albeit higher mileage!), I can vouch for how awesome they are and how bulletproof the Honda build quality seems to be.

Don't be put off by the stone chips, Honda's paint is notoriously thin, but on the black model you'll never notice it.

Awesome car... you'll miss it when it's gone 2Stroke, even with a Scooby!

Honda's paint is notoriously thin,

Not just Hondas, nearly all Jap cars are the same.