Old photographs restored

Administrative Account

Everyone has them - old photos that need scratches taken out or creases removed, that sort of thing. Also, photographs manipulated and retouched; made to look old in fact. One member had three separate portrait photos combined to one - I will leave that up to him as to whether or not he passes (hopefully positive) judgement.

They'll be printed out on good photo-paper and/or supplied on CD according to need.

Well, contact me for details, but essentially, I can get these done for you. Prices vary according to work needed of course, and will be subject to sight. Some images might be too far gone to work on and the rest.

Generally you'd have to mail the originals to me in stout packaging and of course they will be returned in stout packaging too. Transparencies (slides) also scanned and printed and/or written to CD too.

No work is ever done on the originals; these will be returned as sent. So don't worry about originals being ruined - they won't be.

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrative Account

• Bas

• donatello

• vickeryadam

David did some work on a photo of mine. I needed something erasing, something very small though. But he did it brilliantly and so I'd say give it a go, he'll certainly do his best

Gosh yes I'd forgotten about that one Moose - glad you liked the result, and thank you for the positive feedback

One member had three separate portrait photos combined to one - I will leave that up to him as to whether or not he passes (hopefully positive) judgement.

That would be me :blu: . The photograph provided by David was fantastic. It was a gift for my mum and she was over the moon with it. I would definitely recommend getting him to do some work for you should you need it doing :whistle:

I'm going to set the record straight so David can delete the other posts should he wish. It was a photo I took of a lion at a zoo. I really liked it except I had got a small amount of fence in, just some bits of wire and they were removed brilliantly. If anyone wants to see the before and after, PM me with an email address and I'll show you.

Not REALLY the same thing but David has done several pieces of design work for me - logos, layout etc, all have been superb and top quality. If/when I have anymore work it will be going to David, he get's it back when he says it will be back and the qualitry can't be faulted, the customers have been delighted.

• 1 month later...

David, I wouldn't hesitate to use you again. Come on folks - he provides a great service and the results are quality.

• 4 weeks later...

With a shameless bump, remember Christmas is approaching - and there are always anniversaries and the like.

And what about this, geared to your own family?

post-20-1170072834_thumb.jpg

With a shameless bump, remember Mothering Sunday is approaching - and there are always anniversaries and the like.

David, if I were to half hinch a picture of me as a baby, and one of my Mum's old Anglia, next time I'm there, could you do one of those for me?

David, if I were to half hinch a picture of me as a baby, and one of my Mum's old Anglia, next time I'm there, could you do one of those for me?
Yes of course :whistle:

Draft some wording and some story or other too and we can take it from there.

If I send you a photo of my trouble and strife could you make her 20 years younger and topless?

• 4 weeks later...

David has done a couple of photos for me too, excellent quality, will defintly use him again in the future

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought i would add a reply to this thread as i contacted David to help me with a present for my parents silver wedding. After sending him a digitial photo he enchanced part of the image, boardered the photo and added some nice text at the bottom then printed on high quality paper so all i have to do now is find a frame!

Excellent service at a good price, i would recommend him if you need any type of photo service or graphic work.

• 3 weeks later...
With a shameless bump, remember Mothering Sunday is approaching - and there are always anniversaries and the like.

Just had my one of these back from David, originally for Mother's Day, but now for my Mum's birthday as it took me ages to get to Mum's and grab the photos!

The results were fantastic - arrived yesterday, and it was extremely well done, and great value for money.

Hopefully my Mum is as happy as I am with the end result :whistle:

Thanks David - you're a star!

• 4 months later...

Haha - love the fact there is an advertisement with a website on that newpaper supposedly from 1950 :whistle: