Notice Board
  • Great Deals
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Get your very own website designed by our in-house team at RAW Digital Media. Get 25% off all quotes using reference "RAW25" Prices start at just £199 Click HERE to read more.
  • Website hosting packages start from just £59 p/year Click HERE to read more.
lynsmc85

Hoping to start training in Feb

lynsmc85

Spoke to recruitment today Police Scotland and vetting is back. Need drugs test in Jan and hoping to get my final offer in for Feb intake

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

• Like 1

Jambo55

Hey,

I'm glad to hear vetting came back fine. When was it you applied out of interest? I'd applied last minute at the end of November before the deadline for the February intake. Have you been for the assessment and interview yet?

lynsmc85

Hi Jambo. I applied in July. Ive did all the tests and interviews. Only thing left to do is drug test in Jan then hopefully get my final offer. Are you for police Scotland?

Jambo55

Yeah I've applied for police Scotland as well. Hopefully if I was to pass Vetting , assessments and interviews etc then I would be able to get in for the February intake. Will need to just wait and see! 

How did you find the assessment process and interviews? How long was it that they contacted you after you had submitted your application?

lynsmc85

I waited ages probably about 9/10 weeks. Before heard a date for fitness test. Think it will just depend on their numbers now for feb. Have you heard back about application?

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David