Account Notice
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Your Account Is Currently Limited
Bobby77

Recruitment 2016

Bobby77

Good morning, 

Thank you Sir Penguin, I am still try to understand the website and get the most of it . 

''I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for them to process the applications and offer interview . I have recently obtained a degree however they still need a level 3 qualification so I am not entirely sure whether I was to invest £900 in education when I already owe £25.000. 

Update : I have actually found a different provider which accepts instalments and its better rather paying everything in one go, so I should be fine with the level 3 qualification, as I understand the importance and advantage of it i.e training will last less apparently,knowledge gained  etc

Additionally, if living in a different city ( Birmingham ) will be detrimental for my application i.e if  they have a preference of candidates living in Cheshire,I applied because I know it a great police force and their plans for the future to tackle crime are great and many other reasons, so i suppose i forgot to think that living there would be an advantage. However I have been researching and reading more about their relationship with the community and their reactions to crimes,needs, complaints and compliments ..

Thank you 

Member Achievements

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK. In 2019 the decision was taken to merge all four forums into this main form of www.police.community

Get in touch

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators