Notice Board
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Great Deals

Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

isongard

Sellafield course November 10th

isongard

thought i would start the topic again from the other site for all those who are due to start on the november course and the december course until they decide to start a new topic.

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Hello! Finally moved over. Haven't been able to post on the other forum for days, then I found the email that said it was closing in my junk mail folder... LOL!

Member Achievements

isongard

better late than never. The other site has been beset with issues and its getting rather tedious that the site which was pretty much the only source of info on CNC was inaccessible for long periods with no message to say why. Hopefully this board can take on where the other one left off and populate with more information and be more of a connection tool for those seeking to join.

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Yeah hopefully. Maybe the moderators have a plan to try and transfer some info over? Or at the very least it will remain on the other site for non members to view.

On another note, I suffered a set back at the weekend with training. Got a fairly nasty case of tendonitis in my left ankle. Thankfully after 3 days rest and some pills from the quack I was back in the gym this morning. Only did half hour on the bike and 2 miles on the treadmill though, sure I'll suffer for it later, just hoping it doesn't keep flaring up! Never had it before, strange that it's come on all of a sudden!

Member Achievements

isongard

have you thought of going for a swimming session but go running in the pool it will let you take weight off of the ankle but still let you exercise 

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Yeah if push comes to shove then I'll have to do that. Hate swimming though but needs must

Member Achievements

isongard

Hopefully it's not a big run straight off on day one and just the bleep test in the first week

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Apparently beep test is day 2. All Admin on day 1

Member Achievements

isongard

treat 

• Like 1

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

When you find out about medals can you post some info on here please? Either that or stick it on my Facebook, I've changed my settings on the now so that people can send me friend requests. Before it was limited to friends of friends...

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Recieved my joining instructions today. Contract due in the post next week. Exciting!

Member Achievements

isongard

checking into hotel accommodation in oh...3 days

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Haha. Good luck with it! I'm jealous, just wanna start now...

Member Achievements

isongard

i will email a pic of me in my uniform when we get to wear it but with eyes and name badge blacked out 

Member Achievements

monkeyhanger

Haha. I'm more interested on a pic of the accommodation lol

Member Achievements

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David