Sony Xperia Z3

SW_matt

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any experience of the z3? I am an iPhone user and previously had one of the first generation xperia z phones but ended up binning it for my iPhone again as there was just to much wrong with it. I hear they have improved significantly since the first gen models. I have become a bit disillusioned with the amount I'm paying for the performance/features i'm getting back and there are some great deals on o2 for the z3 (I imagine because of the z4 being anticipated imminently) 

EDIT: Forgot to add, i'm a mac user so how would the two get on?

Edited by SW_matt

I have the Z3 Compact. It's brilliant and pretty much the best smaller phone there is. I didn't go for the Z3 as it's too big. Same reason I didn't get the galaxy or iPhone.

But anyway, in short, it's a damn good phone and definitely worth the money.

I have the Z3 after previously having Apple and HTC phones, the Z3 beats them hands down in everyway. And even after a full days use in rural area's there is still 50%+ battery life left.

The battery life is definitely one of the pluses. It has the close to (if not the) biggest battery available. Mine will last three days on one charge with moderate use!

Definitely like the sound of the compact for my little hands, are the specs similar to the full size?

The z3 compact is a nice phone, I have tried and just can't really get on with android :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much. Most compact phones compromise on spec in order to be compact. The Z3 Compact was the only one I found that still had the specs of a full size phone, and a great one at that!

I've been having a read and it seems pretty nice, only thing t seems to compromise on is the ps4 remote play (which would never get used) and the screen (marginally).

I'm on one of those refresh plans so should be able to upgrade quite cheap soon

I have an Xperia Z1. It's awful. I will never, ever buy a Sony product again.

I know what you mean, I had an Xperia X1 several years ago, and that put me off Sony big time, but the Z3 particularly the compact is about the only Sony product i would consider, if i got on with an Android phone.

It's funny, I loved my z1. I only changed it because I stood on it! Was going to get the z3 but went for a galaxy s5 instead.

OP, the z1 took me away from iPhone, Android is far, far better. To the point where I want to bin my ipad too for an android tablet :)