Chewie

Don your white cap, wind your window down an inch, stroke your beard (they're pretty much compulsory on traffic, aren't they?), and tut disapprovingly as you post your RPU related question and comments... 

Nothing is within Traffic's remit, right?  That's what I get whenever I ask them something :ph34r:

• Like 1

Nothing is within Traffic's remit, right?  That's what I get whenever I ask them something :ph34r:

That is just the Fry Filter at CCC

Unless it's a vehicle seizure.  We can sniff out a "no insurance" at 50 paces...  :D

Unless it's a vehicle seizure.  We can sniff out a "no insurance" at 50 paces...  :D

Actually they've given out training on S165 seizures to us wooden-tops too in my force, so now we can do them as well.

Only RPU can do the serious stuff like driving hours and tinted windows though!

• Like 1

The old team reunited - Boss Hogg and Sheriff Rosco, are we going to get those Duke boys? :D

• Like 1

Actually they've given out training on S165 seizures to us wooden-tops too in my force, so now we can do them as well.

Only RPU can do the serious stuff like driving hours and tinted windows though!

Is that only something new? We were doing them in my force pretty much from the get go. No training that I can recall... Maybe a PowerPoint emailed round which nobody looked at or something!?