Daily Mail. Furious Catholic church condemns cops for 'brutally exceeding their powers' after officers burst into London Easter service and shut it down - even though indoor worship IS allowed under Covid rules

Member of public 1

BizzieBee

Hardly surprising. I’ve heard ‘Leaders’ instruct very similar sanctions where the Legislation just isn’t there. 

This is yet another embarrassing example of poor leadership and poor policing. Yet, we can’t fathom why there’s more hostility towards police 🤔

Policing culture is also archaic. 99% of Constables too afraid to challenge upwards for fear of reprisal and oppressive ‘Leaders’. I can see why with the state of some overpaid, crown and tipstave wearing ‘Leaders’. 

Tip: You are your own mind. It’s not a lawful order if what they’re telling you is wrong. Research your legislation. Push back or you’ll end up in the Daily Fail. With good reason. 

Chief Cheetah

Bit of balance 

• Like 1
Dave SYP
7 hours ago, Chief Cheetah said:

Bit of balance 

Nice one Chief Cheetah! 👍

As per usual, the great media machine never letting the truth get in the way of a good police bashing story 🙄

BizzieBee
13 hours ago, Chief Cheetah said:

Bit of balance

That was in the article, along with pictures and videos. Perhaps The Mail staged it all.