I have received this letter supposedly from equiniti. Is it genuine or a Phishing expedition?

IMG_1705.jpg

Edited by Narpo
Error.
BlueBob

I would guess its correct as most pension scheme are required to allow you access to a whole load of data and access. There looks like there are enough ways to check it via other web addresses and searches that could / should lead you to the logins.  Probably find something on the NARPO site or via one of their membership if you are a member.  I seem to recall something similar to a friend, albeit theirs is probably managed by someone besides Equniti.

As a quick test, not saying its a fake letter, I looked at the Equiniti website and searched the my met police pension and it came up with dozens of entries but none that'd to such a section - but that could be because its a cr&p search system!   
Interestingly, the letter has a 0300 number but almost all the contact No on their website are 0345!