Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Member of public 1

Evening standard.Met police chief ‘content’ with officers professionalism after boy, 12, handcuffed for playing with toy gun

Jacob212
7 minutes ago, SD said:

Still waiting. You don't get to troll a website, make stupid claims and then hope it will go away by ignoring it. You've stated the law is clear on a specific point of legislation then failed to support it. Either support your opinion or you'll prove you're a walt who's opinion is worthless. Or are you no better than Tump?

No it's you that have failed, you stated that his mother said he had it when In fact  she didn't she said he had a toy

you also stated that it was as a replica under law and that it didn't have a different colour to make it legal, your wrong again like I said it did.

it has a blue strip across it in line with current legislation, now I suggest you do you own research, and stop going on about possible offences to try to justify this situation, just because mistakes were made and the police were heavy handed, doesn't mean anyone should be looking for other offences, or possible offences, the boy is innocent he will be traumatised by this incident, we shouldn't be looking to muster up something, however the chief got it right with his personal approach to the boys mother. Quick swift apology and move on, I guess that's why he's the chief.

Chief Cheetah
Owner

I think it's time to stop feeding the troll folks.

SD
On 02/08/2020 at 14:41, PcJacob said:

The law is clear on it. 

Still...waiting.

BILLIE

Pc Jacob is getting boring. Let's drop him from this forum.

SD
3 hours ago, BILLIE said:

Pc Jacob is getting boring. Let's drop him from this forum.

I agree

Member of public 1
Author of the topic Posted
9 hours ago, SD said:

I agree Pc Jacob is getting boring. Let's drop him from this forum.

Also agree.

IrateShrike

In the extremely unlikely event that any compensation claim is successful, perhaps Ms Agyepong might choose to make a meaningful donation to a charity that aims to divert and protect youths from violent crime?

Jacob212

W

On 04/08/2020 at 09:26, IrateShrike said:

In the extremely unlikely event that any compensation claim is successful, perhaps Ms Agyepong might choose to make a meaningful donation to a charity that aims to divert and protect youths from violent crime?

Why would you think that would be her chosen charity?  Why suggest she might chose to make a donation to protect youths from violent crime, where is the connection between them ?

Reasonable Man
3 hours ago, PcJacob said:

W

Why would you think that would be her chosen charity?  Why suggest she might chose to make a donation to protect youths from violent crime, where is the connection between them ?

Maybe a charity in support of police officers injured or traumatised as a result of their job? 

Jacob212
18 minutes ago, Reasonable Man said:

Maybe a charity in support of police officers injured or traumatised as a result of their job? 

Maybe

maybe that's what she's thinking.

SD
On 06/08/2020 at 15:22, PcJacob said:

Maybe

maybe that's what she's thinking.

Still waiting....