Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fedster

Police officer violently assaulted in Hackney

Fedster

No news story as yet but disgusting behaviour 😡

Guy takes a selfie whilst the officer gets a kick to the head.

Fedster
Author of the topic Posted

Axle2012

Really?  What is wrong with people.

Radman

Ultimately this behaviour is becoming more and more common place. 

Needless to say It doesn't surprise me. 

Member of public 1

Disgusting behaviour  with no respect by youths with no respect for the police 😠 doing there job keeping law and order on our streets . 

Zulu 22

Are you allowed to say that the youths/men involved were Black or would pointing out the obvious be regarded as Racist.

Black Lives matter but what about everybody else. I hope that the officer is ok and that the assailants get their just deserts.

Member of public 1
1 hour ago, Zulu 22 said:

Are you allowed to say that the youths/men involved were Black or would pointing out the obvious be regarded as Racist.

Black Lives matter but what about everybody else. I hope that the officer is ok and that the assailants get their just deserts.

I know hackney very well and it is not just blacks whites as well ,they hang about in gangs spit on the floor play loud music and more and they hate the police on there turf , so I will always back the police when they have a job to do to control any louts that cause upset on the streets. hope the officer is ok as well and hope they don't get off with slap on the wrist.

Sierra Lima

Is the female officer a PC or a PCSO

Sierra Lima
1 minute ago, Sierra Lima said:

Is the female officer a PC or a PCSO

Ah just seen she had a baton so she's a PC

Don't like to play the armchair general but I would have sprayed everyone around her colleague as soon as I arrived. Trying to push away someone bigger than you is rarely going to work. 

Father Jack

Sadly this is pretty normal for Hackney. I don't like to play the armchair general either. However a few thoughts occur to me: 

Where the two officers double crewed? If so where was the female Officer when her colleague was initially dealing with the individual and then subsequently assaulted?

Although I'm guessing most likely they were both single crewed and she was the first responder to the "code 0" or "orange button" press. If so response time was good, even for London. Out in the shires, you could be single crewed, getting a kicking and waiting 30 minutes for back up to arrive. 

I'd probably also be clearing the scene with PAVA even if this risks a bit of splashback on my colleague, and baton strikes to anyone still persisting. 

ChristopherM

Well they will only gt a slap on the wrist from the court.

BILLIE

According to the newspapers 1 was a 13 year old who has pleaded guilty to assaulting 2 emergency workers. He has been remanded to the Youth Court for sentence.

What's the betting  that he will merely be given a Youth Referral Order. The 3 adults have been sent to Crown Court for trial having pleaded N/G.

Radman
On 13/06/2020 at 14:51, BILLIE said:

According to the newspapers 1 was a 13 year old who has pleaded guilty to assaulting 2 emergency workers. He has been remanded to the Youth Court for sentence.

What's the betting  that he will merely be given a Youth Referral Order. The 3 adults have been sent to Crown Court for trial having pleaded N/G.

Adults edging their bets on a sympathetic jury I reckon. 

BILLIE

You could well be right Radman

PcJacob
On 12/06/2020 at 22:28, ChristopherM said:

Well they will only gt a slap on the wrist from the court.

I think your right, in today's climate it's shocking they didn't get off with a caution.