Notice Board
  • Great Deals
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Get your very own website designed by our in-house team at RAW Digital Media. Get 25% off all quotes using reference "RAW25" Prices start at just £199 Click HERE to read more.
  • Website hosting packages start from just £59 p/year Click HERE to read more.
Sign in to follow this  
molls72002

Peugeot Demo

molls72002

What do you guys think of this? had it for a few days..... sat nav, etc

Peugeot side.jpg

Peugeot front.jpg

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Uppy

Looks quite smart. What is it like to drive and for storing all the kit?

But it is also a Peugeot so the repair and maintenance bills may be a little high...

Member Achievements

Rocket

I've always found parts availability an issue for French cars in the past, is this still a problem?

• Like 1

Member Achievements

molls72002

its a really nice drive to be fair, and looks the part with plenty of storage, only downside was the size of the steering wheel.

WMP though are looking at the insignia estates.

Member Achievements

MerseyLLB

Looking that car up...

Peugeot 308 SW Allure HDI blue

That's a 2.0 Diesel turbo charged six speed manual engine pumping out 147bhp sub 10 second 0-60 with a top speed of 130mph. It gives combined economy of 76mpg.

On paper not a bad standard beat car.

Guarantee the job will buy the 208 hatchback 1.4 HDI engine dribbling out 67bhp crawling to 60 in over 15 seconds with a top speed of 103mph BUT providing a slightly greener 83mpg combined.

• Like 1

Member Achievements

AA101

Looks surprisingly good. We've just got a new Vauxhall estate in our yard - hoping to give that a spin sometime soon if it hasn't already been taken as the skippers' motor.

Member Achievements

Collar

Not a bad looking motor for a panda...prefer the estate to the hatchback though. From the side they do look quite Insignia-ish.

Member Achievements

BlueBob

Looking that car up...

Peugeot 308 SW Allure HDI blue

That's a 2.0 Diesel turbo charged six speed manual engine pumping out 147bhp sub 10 second 0-60 with a top speed of 130mph. It gives combined economy of 76mpg.

On paper not a bad standard beat car.

Guarantee the job will buy the 208 hatchback 1.4 HDI engine dribbling out 67bhp crawling to 60 in over 15 seconds with a top speed of 103mph BUT providing a slightly greener 83mpg combined.

Apologies, all I read was blah blah blah .... "76mpg", blah blah, "83mpg"  and then spent 6 minutes rolling round in laughter.

Please lets hope the bean counters and fleet managers never ever take any notice of such data

Member Achievements

Soap

Apologies, all I read was blah blah blah .... "76mpg", blah blah, "83mpg"  and then spent 6 minutes rolling round in laughter.

Please lets hope the bean counters and fleet managers never ever take any notice of such data

76MPG on manufacturer stats, so by normal driving standards 60MPG.

Now put a copper in the driving seat and you can probably expect 40MPG at best ;)

• Like 2

Member Achievements

Richhamdo

What do you guys think of this? had it for a few days..... sat nav, etc

Peugeot side.jpg

Peugeot front.jpg

mols72002, It looks great in my opinion,and certainly beats an 850cc grey mini van. Rich.

Member Achievements

Hades

76MPG on manufacturer stats, so by normal driving standards 60MPG.

Now put a copper in the driving seat and you can probably expect 40MPG at best ;)

Bit off topic, but I thought it was amusing.... We were getting about 22mpg on average in the BMW 530s on my recent TPAC refresher - I think BMW reckon its good for 55 ish with normal driving? :D

Edited by Hades
  • Like 2

Member Achievements

Indiana Jones

I blame it on being in neutral so much when you double de-clutch! :rolleyes:

Member Achievements