Chief Cheetah

• Management

We have decided to have a new award on the forum entitled Member of the Month 

You may be asking how you win this, well this is a secret.  It is a voted decision by the moderators based on your posting history, how many likes you've received and any reports we've received from our members.

The figures we use are for the previous Month so for instance although you may appear as January's member of the month it is based on your forum history for December.  You don't need to be the highest recipient of Likes nor do you need make the most posts the decision is based your overall contribution to the forum for that month.

You are probably wondering if you win anything, well sorry to disappoint but this award comes with nothing but Kudos and a banner across the bottom of the forum announcing this fact to all of our members.

This is a thank you to those whose overall contribution to the forum should be recognised and applauded by all.

Cheetah

• Management

I am pleased to announce that the first winner of our Member Of The Month award for January 2015 is 

MerseyLLB

Many thanks for your contribution MerseyLLB

• Like 1

I realise it's a glitch but was amused to look at the bottom of the board and see this -

Congratulations to MerseyLLB who is our latest Member of the Month - January - 2015. First registered on this board 03 November 2014 - 09:29 PM, 63 days ago. They have posted 6916 times with a total of 109.78 posts per day.

110 posts a day .. you need to get out more Mersey ;)

• Management

That's because his post count was carried over from the old place and that figure is calculated of overall posts divided by days a member.

[emoji1]

Maybe the join dates should have been updated along with the post counts!

:D
Quite an astonishing posting rate- gives new members something to aspire to, anyway. ;)

Congratulations and thank you, MerseyLLB!

I only just saw this and I'm awfully shocked. I never win anything especially things I didn't have to enter!

Thank you very much.

Remember this Mods next time I get a bit cheeky!

Maybe I'm not the arrogant twit I thought I was :D

• Like 5

Maybe I'm not the arrogant twit I thought I was :D

No, you're just our kind of arrogant twit...  :lol: 

Well done Mersey!  :)

Congratulations Mersey! Always a good contributor here.

[emoji1]

Maybe the join dates should have been updated along with the post counts!

If only! I signed up on the other site in 2005!

Gratz Mersey!

Edited by Sullster

You may be asking how you win this, well this is a secret.

Hey, has anybody noticed how good looking the moderation team are?

If only I knew their banking information and I could send them a bribe donation.

• Like 2

Hey, has anybody noticed how good looking the moderation team are?

If only I knew their banking information and I could send them a bribe donation.

http://forum.policecommunity.co.uk/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations&error=1

No excuse now ;).

PS if Soap is member of the month next month, I'm claiming its a fix ;).

• Like 2

http://forum.policecommunity.co.uk/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations&error=1

No excuse now ;).

PS if Soap is member of the month next month, I'm claiming its a fix ;).

Ah damn, they don't seem to take solid gold bars as payment. Oh well, maybe next time!

Anyway, if I am MOTM next month, it will be because of my dashing looks and constant source of humor and mischief!

Edited by Soap

• Chief Bakes locked this topic