Wanted: Arktis vest in small (black)

Bubba1546080759

My current one needs replacing, I've been looking online and eBay, but nothing in my size.

If anyone has one in good condition, I would be interested.

My force have changed supplier and the new vest just isn't as good.

I know it sounds silly, but I'm presuming you've tried Arktis themselves?

I know it sounds silly, but I'm presuming you've tried Arktis themselves?

Yes and I'm not willing to part with £170 ! They've gone up in price since my last one :D could be why they aren't issued anymore and we've gone with the cheaper copy

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

I think that's an old link as it comes up in a search, but you can't actually buy it (unless I'm missing the button?)

I keep checking eBay, but most are L or XL

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

You're right, have you tried giving them a call? Failing that try OneStopCopShop / Thomson group, they'd be a good bet.

• 4 months later...

I know this is very late but do you still need one? I have the op-zulu version. It is very similar. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that black has been outlawed in my force now! http://www.patrolstore.com/Op-Zulu-Advanced-Tactical-Duty-Vest.html

Mine actually has some battenberg sewn onto the front, above the radio docks, and on the back, just below the velcro for the POLICE label.

• 4 months later...

I recommend some other websites aswell such as Gumtree and such, because some sell ex-demo ones for cheaper.

As a side note, do you have to buy your own Police Arktis vest? Is it not supplied?

Cheers!

(17 and wanting to join the Force! :D)

I recommend some other websites aswell such as Gumtree and such, because some sell ex-demo ones for cheaper.

As a side note, do you have to buy your own Police Arktis vest? Is it not supplied?

Cheers!

(17 and wanting to join the Force! :D)

Don't ever buy a second-hand stab vest as you cannot be sure of it's history and therefore it's condition!

To answer your other question; Police are provided with their stabbie, however some choose to purchase (or are provided with) a tactical vest as well for carriage of equipment.

Edited by AlexM

• Admin Team

OP already said:

My current one needs replacing, I've been looking online and eBay, but nothing in my size.

If anyone has one in good condition, I would be interested.

My force have changed supplier and the new vest just isn't as good.

Don't ever buy a second-hand stab vest as you cannot be sure of it's history and therefore it's condition!

To answer your other question; Police are provided with their stabbie, however some choose to purchase (or are provided with) a tactical vest as well for carriage of equipment.

It's not a stabbie just a PPE carring vest

• 2 weeks later...

I found one in the end on eBay, don't think it's actually Arktis, but it's identical and fits perfectly. Not sure why we changed to the patrol store vest, but they aren't anywhere near as good