Alpine iDA X200 in car media system

Bubba1546080759

I'm selling my Alpine iDA-X200 made for iPod media system. This has been in my Skoda Octavia VRS. I would put it in my new Leon, but the Leon is a double din unit, so I'm going for something different.

Its in very good condition, comes with all original cables and I will even throw in the aeriel booster that I bought for the Skoda (if you require it). All you'll need is the ISO connector, which can be picked up from Halfords for a few quid and this unit will plug straight in.

Somebody has kindly done a Youtube review, so I've stolen it :aok: (Just ignore the naff house music)

This is a media unit and does not have a built in CD player. It works flawlessly with the iPod and comes with all the cables needed for that to work and all controls are on the unit itself, so no need to touch the iPod (gives full track lists and playlist search). I had the cable run from the back of the unit, into my glove box and the iPod sat in there and only ever came out to update the music. It charged my iPod whilst it was plugged in (it will even work with most mobile phones, just use your USB cable instead of the iPod one).

The sound quality is very good on the unit. If you purchase the Alpine Bluetooth kit, it will operate your phone too.

I have attached a picture of the actuall unit you will be buying. This item is discontinued and I'm looking for £70 (depending on where you live and how much it will cost to post, I'll sort that out too)

post-78-0-26466500-1328524983_thumb.jpg