A poll! A poll! - WINNER

David

The new Police Community Poster  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite design?

Many thanks for sorting out the voucher code, now I just need to figure out what to spend it on! Any suggestions on useful initial purchases as a prospective Special?

I'm going to be sorting boots out separately with Christmas money and boot allowance etc. so other bits of kit :)

Many thanks for sorting out the voucher code, now I just need to figure out what to spend it on! Any suggestions on useful initial purchases as a prospective Special?

I'm going to be sorting boots out separately with Christmas money and boot allowance etc. so other bits of kit :)

A torch! a torch!

We Specials like torches (allegedly)  ;)

• Management

A decent torch is always a good move but I would also get a Peli light (or equivalent) http://www.police-supplies.co.uk/torches-gadgets/quiqlite-hands-free-torch-range/quiqlite-x-dual-white-led/prod_636.html 

These are very useful when stood out taking details etc from people when there is little light or for inspecting vehicles etc. They are pretty bright also so will light up most situations. 

A decent torch is always a good move but I would also get a Peli light (or equivalent) http://www.police-supplies.co.uk/torches-gadgets/quiqlite-hands-free-torch-range/quiqlite-x-dual-white-led/prod_636.html

These are very useful when stood out taking details etc from people when there is little light or for inspecting vehicles etc. They are pretty bright also so will light up most situations.

Broken link.

Edited by Switch
  • Like 1

• Admin Team

Bigger handcuff key and a retractable keyring!

Bigger handcuff key and a retractable keyring!

Oh no not a retractable keyring!

Haven't you had the briefing from your personal safety trainers warning where an officer managed to garrote himself with one of these? 

Oh no not a retractable keyring!

Haven't you had the briefing from your personal safety trainers warning where an officer managed to garrote himself with one of these?

Was that before or after he stabbed himself in his artery with his cuff key?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have one of those actually,given to me by an ex special when he left,it works perfectly,I like the way it slowly goes back in to its holder like Grants watch.ha.Rich.ps,Grant was the nutter in an early James Bond film.

• Chief Bakes locked this topic