Account Notice
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Your Account Is Currently Limited

Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Poster girl' police sergeant who shared holiday snaps while off sick has been live streaming herself playing computer games in revealing outfits for cash

Zulu 22
Posted (edited)

She is heading for a fall, and is deluded if she believes that she is bullet proof.  She does the whole Police service and her colleagues no favours.

Edited by Zulu 22

Member Achievements

Chaos

Her force does say what she does in her personal time is her business... Prohaps after her trip she is no longer stressed and can get back to work now...

• Like 4

Member Achievements

Beaker

What @Chaos says.  She was off sick with stress, she had a holiday.  She's returned to work, and she's obviously doing the job. 

If she chooses to play online games in a bikini who cares?  It's not like she's doing anything illegal.  If silly men want to pay her cash for playing games dressed in a swimsuit it's only between them and her.  It isn't like she's selling data off the PNC as some people have, and to think the two are comparable as I've seen suggested elsewhere is just stupid.

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Buck
4 minutes ago, Beaker said:

What @Chaos says.  She was off sick with stress, she had a holiday.  She's returned to work, and she's obviously doing the job. 

If she chooses to play online games in a bikini who cares?  It's not like she's doing anything illegal.  If silly men want to pay her cash for playing games dressed in a swimsuit it's only between them and her.  It isn't like she's selling data off the PNC as some people have, and to think the two are comparable as I've seen suggested elsewhere is just stupid.

:iagree:

Member Achievements

SimonT

If people wanted to pay to watch me play computer games in my pants I would absolutely consider it. 

And on holiday while off with stress? Madness. I assumed if you were off with stress you had to sit in a dark room and try and avoid anything  that might make you feel better 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Member Achievements

Chaos

It's an absolute disgrace... I've read the artical about 10 times and I still can't believe it....

Member Achievements

Zulu 22

To be supervision the greatest thing you need is Respect. Sadly I cannot see her getting much of that and she is heading for grief in the station and on the streets. You may not like to hear it but it will be fact.

Member Achievements

Beaker

Maybe, but likely they all already know what she does away from the station. One of my oldest friends shook her booty at stupid men to pay her way through uni. With a BA, a BSc and MA and just finished a PhD I'd say she's smarter and more driven than most people I know. Most of us "young 'uns" don't really care about stuff like this, because it doesn't actually matter as long as they're competent. If they're excellent then it's even better.

• Like 1

Member Achievements

MerseyLLB

I don't begrudge her the choice of lifestyle she leads. She arguably lives a far happier life than I do.

However, as a skipper she surely understands that her choices aren't compatible in current culture.

Not because I'm judging her...buy because current poloce culture  doesn't allow it. Either change the culture or change your lifestyle.

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Chaos

My son is always watching a young lad called DAN TDM... He plays popular video games like Minecraft and uploads them to YouTube.

According to Google...

"The Highest-Paid YouTube Stars 2017: Gamer DanTDM Takes The Crown With$16.5 Million"..

So if she wants to make a bit of extra cash then why can't she... Is it becouse she's in a bikini? Would it have been ok if she covered up to play the games...

I think the only thing they could get her on is if she doesn't disclose her earnings for tax purposes.

Member Achievements

David
19 hours ago, MerseyLLB said:

Not because I'm judging her...buy because current poloce culture  doesn't allow it. Either change the culture or change your lifestyle.

Up to a point that's the issue too. Unfortunately, unlike MPs struggling on £77k a year who are forced to take second (and third) jobs to make ends meet, the police aren't supposed to.

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Funkywingnut
53 minutes ago, David said:

Up to a point that's the issue too. Unfortunately, unlike MPs struggling on £77k a year who are forced to take second (and third) jobs to make ends meet, the police aren't supposed to.

Why?  

What makes police officers any different to other members of the public?

Member Achievements

Chaos
Why?  
What makes police officers any different to other members of the public?

I think@david was being sarcastic

It's not like she was in Amsterdam smoking cannabis... She was playing computer games...

Member Achievements

Funkywingnut
8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I think@david was being sarcastic emoji14.png

It's not like she was in Amsterdam smoking cannabis... She was playing computer games...

I will take the hit then because I didn't get that feeling, most likely because I was too lazy to read the entire thread :)

Member Achievements

Sign in to follow this  

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David