• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klaus

• Jeebs

• Mazza

• Milankovitch

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got a pair of P1s, Warrior Microlite and Field and Fell Microlite. Don't feel the P1 is a great boot for rural use and I needed winter boots. I much prefer the Warrior Microlite to the P1s to be

I'd get a pair of formal shoes for that sort of thing if you can afford it but unless the force you are joining says you have to then might not be worth it.

Posted Images

Vicar

I have a pair of Altberg Warrior (winter boots) and Under Armour Stellar for my summer boots 

One pair of Under Armour weighs less the a single Altberg boot, and feel like a trainer.  Although if you get 1 full year of wear you will be doing well, as my soles are wearing thin.  

I add Enertor insoles after having an offer on the fed or BLC and they are much better than standard insoles.

Altberg for quality that will last

Underarmour for throw away trainers 

• 7 months later...
Travis Bickle

I'm looking at getting some Altberg Warriors, currently wear Lowa Combat GTX, however I'm looking for something slightly more lightweight.

Can anyone comment on the Altberg Warrior? Most people I work with wear peacekeepers but I'm not a fan of them.

On 02/01/2021 at 16:55, Travis Bickle said:

I'm looking at getting some Altberg Warriors, currently wear Lowa Combat GTX, however I'm looking for something slightly more lightweight.

Can anyone comment on the Altberg Warrior? Most people I work with wear peacekeepers but I'm not a fan of them.

What about the Lowa Zephyr mid boots? I have had them for 2 years now and use them daily for work, very comfy and light.

Co1923
On 02/01/2021 at 16:55, Travis Bickle said:

I wear the Warriors as I was given two pairs before leaving the RAF. I actually prefer the Peacekeepers but only marginally. They fit and feel pretty much the same.