Account Notice
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Your Account Is Currently Limited

Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

mike88

Three Swedish Female Officers Struggle To Control Male

mike88

Apparently this was at a 'refugee centre' and the three attending officers were female. In retrospect they should've let the first bystander continue assisting them.

Edited by mike88

Member Achievements

a-bothan-spy

That is ridiculous on so many levels that it is not even funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

Member Achievements

Funkywingnut

Quick get them trained in PST in the UK ;) 

• Like 1

Member Achievements

MerseyLLB

The bystander wasn't going over the top at all.

I'm always happy for any help rendered.

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Dirty harry

Don't like how they have their hair in ponytails someone could easily grab hold of it during a struggle 

Member Achievements

MPotter
Posted (edited)

I've seen that video and I was disgusted by the behaviour of the officer who stopped the bystander assisting her. That is exactly why I would NEVER do anything except make an emergency phone call to help a Police officer in distress, no matter how desperate that distress may be.

Edited by MPotter

Member Achievements

Chaos
I've seen that video and I was disgusted by the behaviour of the officer who stopped the bystander assisting her. That is exactly why I would NEVER do anything except make an emergency phone call to help a Police officer in distress, no matter how desperate that distress may be.
You were discussed by the fact that the female police officer stopped a member of the public from putting himself in harm's way... Instead asked him to move on and continued to put herself in harm's way instead...

Get real potter...
  • Like 1

Member Achievements

Hyphen

@MPotter I highly doubt you would be any use anyway, you’d probably be too busy shouting abuse or trying to catch the best filming angle.

• Like 3

Member Achievements

Funkywingnut
1 hour ago, MPotter said:

Disgusting and cowardly attitude 

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Beaker

TBH he'd have been sprayed fairly early in the encounter. The help from the public was nice, but I'd have to admit I would be worrying about their welfare as well. Guy has ready shown he is willing to be violent, and I'd be wondering about concealed weapons.

Member Achievements

MPotter
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Hyphen said:

@MPotter I highly doubt you would be any use anyway, you’d probably be too busy shouting abuse or trying to catch the best filming angle.

I would be too busy filming the incident. That said I would not shout abuse as I have learnt my lesson from my past mistakes.

Edited by MPotter

Member Achievements

MPotter
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chaos4122 said:

You were discussed by the fact that the female police officer stopped a member of the public from putting himself in harm's way... Instead asked him to move on and continued to put herself in harm's way instead...

Get real potter...

That's not what has disgusted me, what has disgusted me is the fact that the officer (female or not) used completely unnecessary violence on the man to remove him from the situation. If he wants to put himself in harm's way then it is entirely his own decision and responsibility.

Edited by MPotter

Member Achievements

Sierra Lima

I think they did spray him at the beginning. 

Member Achievements

Beaker
I think they did spray him at the beginning. 
Faur enough, wasn't that clear in my phone.

Member Achievements

Funkywingnut
50 minutes ago, MPotter said:

I would be too busy filming the incident. That said I would not shout abuse as I have learnt my lesson from my past mistakes.

I wonder who you would call when you are faced with violence or trouble.  In fact in some of your videos you ask the police to help you. 

Member Achievements

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David