Three Swedish Female Officers Struggle To Control Male

mike88

Apparently this was at a 'refugee centre' and the three attending officers were female. In retrospect they should've let the first bystander continue assisting them.

Edited by mike88

The bystander wasn't going over the top at all.

I'm always happy for any help rendered.

• Like 1

Don't like how they have their hair in ponytails someone could easily grab hold of it during a struggle 

• 10 months later...

I've seen that video and I was disgusted by the behaviour of the officer who stopped the bystander assisting her. That is exactly why I would NEVER do anything except make an emergency phone call to help a Police officer in distress, no matter how desperate that distress may be.

Edited by MPotter

I've seen that video and I was disgusted by the behaviour of the officer who stopped the bystander assisting her. That is exactly why I would NEVER do anything except make an emergency phone call to help a Police officer in distress, no matter how desperate that distress may be.
You were discussed by the fact that the female police officer stopped a member of the public from putting himself in harm's way... Instead asked him to move on and continued to put herself in harm's way instead...

Get real potter...
  • Like 1

@MPotter I highly doubt you would be any use anyway, you’d probably be too busy shouting abuse or trying to catch the best filming angle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MPotter said:

Disgusting and cowardly attitude 

• Like 1

TBH he'd have been sprayed fairly early in the encounter. The help from the public was nice, but I'd have to admit I would be worrying about their welfare as well. Guy has ready shown he is willing to be violent, and I'd be wondering about concealed weapons.

38 minutes ago, Hyphen said:

@MPotter I highly doubt you would be any use anyway, you’d probably be too busy shouting abuse or trying to catch the best filming angle.

I would be too busy filming the incident. That said I would not shout abuse as I have learnt my lesson from my past mistakes.

Edited by MPotter

1 hour ago, chaos4122 said:

You were discussed by the fact that the female police officer stopped a member of the public from putting himself in harm's way... Instead asked him to move on and continued to put herself in harm's way instead...

Get real potter...

That's not what has disgusted me, what has disgusted me is the fact that the officer (female or not) used completely unnecessary violence on the man to remove him from the situation. If he wants to put himself in harm's way then it is entirely his own decision and responsibility.

Edited by MPotter

I think they did spray him at the beginning. 

I think they did spray him at the beginning. 
Faur enough, wasn't that clear in my phone.

50 minutes ago, MPotter said:

I would be too busy filming the incident. That said I would not shout abuse as I have learnt my lesson from my past mistakes.

I wonder who you would call when you are faced with violence or trouble.  In fact in some of your videos you ask the police to help you.