Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Resh42

Still waiting...

4 posts in this topic

After some advice, I am still waiting to hear back from Sussex Police with an employment offer. We were meant to hear at the end of Jan but they filled the places for this and the remaining people waiting were told they would hear by the end of March. I have still not heard. I sent an email on Monday but have had no reply as of yet.

Any idea on what to do next? I did not want to ring too early as I am sure they are busy and aware the deadline has been missed, what would you do?

Just to clarify when you say Monday are you referring to yesterday?  If so I would bare with them. 

If you meant last Monday then I would call their HR team and ask if there is any update that they can give you as you are concerned that you would be told by the end of March but this is yet to happen. 

One thing you'll learn about HR within any force is that they always take their time!

Keep us posted and if you have any further questions bob them on here and we'll try to answer them for you :)

1 person likes this

Member Achievements

Thanks @XA84 think the endless waiting is starting to takes it toll now, especially with being told we would hear back by the end of Jan, then end of March and now since end of March we've had nothing from them.

I will give it another couple of days and then give them a call and see if that helps :)

Thanks!!

Good luck! 

Member Achievements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0