Notice Board
  • Great Deals
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Get your very own website designed by our in-house team at RAW Digital Media. Get 25% off all quotes using reference "RAW25" Prices start at just £199 Click HERE to read more.
  • Website hosting packages start from just £59 p/year Click HERE to read more.
tbpolice

Best Patrol Bag?

tbpolice

Hello guys,

About to start my PC training next month and just wondering what ideas people have for a patrol bag? Not too expensive, one to have that is durable but good value for money. I will be intending to use it during training to fit all my books, lunch etc generally day to day stuff, and then using it once training has finished and onto the real thing! 

Any suggestions,  or previous experience with any would be great. 

:) 

Member Achievements

tbpolice
I use this one 
https://www.police-supplies.co.uk/m24-protec-police-patrol-bag
Slightly bigger than what I expected but that is a good thing as it has plenty room for my hat, paperwork, refs etc. They will also print your collar no on for free too. 

I have to admit, this one looks more practical. Not too big but not too small. Perfect for training. Thanks Sir!

Sent from my iPad using Police Community
  • Like 1

Member Achievements

andi

I've got the M24, and it holds everything I need.

You're not going to fit a custodian, a flat cap, four different weights of high vis, a fleece and an popup emergency survival shelter that some people say they carry when these threads come up, but I've always questioned why people feel the need.

Member Achievements

tbpolice
I've got the M24, and it holds everything I need.

You're not going to fit a custodian, a flat cap, four different weights of high vis, a fleece and an popup emergency survival shelter that some people say they carry when these threads come up, but I've always questioned why people feel the need.

Yeah it does look absolutely ideal for general patrol use. I'm getting issued a kit bag anyway so I don't need another huge bag. Looks like this one seems to be the favourite!

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

Member Achievements

Zens Vision

Any more suggestion guys... need to get one myself!

Member Achievements

tbpolice

As well as the patrol bag, I need to get parade boots. Suggestions on this too?

Member Achievements

tbpolice

I was thinking just the normal Grenade make. Think about £30. Not like I'll be wearing them day in day out. I've got a much better pair for that

Member Achievements

Renzakuken

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable rucksacks to use when riding in? I want to use my motorbike to filter through traffic enroute to training/placement and could really use some advise on what to look for. 

Member Achievements

Reece
7 hours ago, Renzakuken said:

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable rucksacks to use when riding in? I want to use my motorbike to filter through traffic enroute to training/placement and could really use some advise on what to look for. 

I personally used to use a Mil-Tec one which is quite cheap too https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mil-Tec-Military-Tactical-Rucksack-Backpack/dp/B004LSBYR0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489605687&sr=8-2&keywords=mil-tec+rucksack

Good capacity and can expand quite a bit, plus loads of other useful pockets to keep things in. It has a waist strap too so no chance of it flying off.

Member Achievements

There are 5 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David