Notice Board
  • Great Deals
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Get your very own website designed by our in-house team at RAW Digital Media. Get 25% off all quotes using reference "RAW25" Prices start at just £199 Click HERE to read more.
  • Website hosting packages start from just £59 p/year Click HERE to read more.
Sign in to follow this  
JD180

Induction day!!

JD180

Well after nearly a year in the recruitment process I have my "induction day" tomorrow.

I like to have an idea of what I'm going to be doing usually but looking around online I can't see to find any information at all in what may be included in such a day.

I expect the normal meet and greet your tutors and fellow new students but this day is planned to be from 09:00-17:00. So I'm intrigued as to what it may include!!

Anyone on here any the wiser?

Member Achievements

Francish

Best I can offer is head onto West Yorkshire in the force specific community and check out chiefs rundown. It probably will be slightly different but generally I think they're roughly alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

• Like 2

DB11

For the regulars? Starting on a Saturday?

Sounds peculiar

Member Achievements

JD180
1 hour ago, Francish said:

Best I can offer is head onto West Yorkshire in the force specific community and check out chiefs rundown. It probably will be slightly different but generally I think they're roughly alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

Thanks bud, I'll take a look into that!

Member Achievements

Jeebs

@JD180 I'd be interested to hear what your induction day consisted of, and anybody else's for that matter.

Mine involved a lot of shouting by DS, running about in suits and doing a lot of push ups. Doning uniform while being screamed at by DS and generally beasted until it all calmed down at 2300hrs and we were told to have all our kit ironed, boots bulled and rooms prepped for an inspection after our introduction to drill the following morning. Cue more beasting, rooms being tipped out, screaming, shouting and inspections.

Hated it at the time, now look upon it rather fondly, funny that isn't it!

Member Achievements

Mod4246
[mention=2976]JD180[/mention] I'd be interested to hear what your induction day consisted of, and anybody else's for that matter.
Mine involved a lot of shouting by DS, running about in suits and doing a lot of push ups. Doning uniform while being screamed at by DS and generally beasted until it all calmed down at 2300hrs and we were told to have all our kit ironed, boots bulled and rooms prepped for an inspection after our introduction to drill the following morning. Cue more beasting, rooms being tipped out, screaming, shouting and inspections.

Aha wow I didn't even get that kind of induction when I was in the army for Day 1.

Had to pass our medical check 2 weeks in before they got their paws on us aha. Then after, besting until pass out!

Sent from my iPhone

Member Achievements

Policey_Man
On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 19:27, Jeebs said:

@JD180 I'd be interested to hear what your induction day consisted of, and anybody else's for that matter.

Sounds rather over board if you ask me. How long ago did you join, the 1960-70s? :P

• Like 1

Member Achievements

Jeebs
1 hour ago, Policey_Man said:

Sounds rather over board if you ask me. How long ago did you join, the 1960-70s? :P

Nah. Just a force stuck in the 1960's.

Edited by Jeebs

Member Achievements

Sign in to follow this  

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David