Notice Board
  • Great Deals
  • To post a recruitment query in the "Recruitment Areas" or in the "Force Specific Areas" you will require a Recruitment Pass or a Membership Package. Click HERE to read more.
  • Get your very own website designed by our in-house team at RAW Digital Media. Get 25% off all quotes using reference "RAW25" Prices start at just £199 Click HERE to read more.
  • Website hosting packages start from just £59 p/year Click HERE to read more.
maxbanks1983

Northumbria Police start dates?

maxbanks1983

Has anyone received any word on a start date yet?

I've done everything including medical, vetting checks and fitness test, and I'm due to get measured for uniform on the 13th.

Anyone else still waiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

Peelybop

Hi, I'm in the same position, just waiting for vetting to clear. I've been given a provisional date for 27th March, but nothing formal. How do they tell you that vetting has cleared? Do they send an email? As it's only 3 weeks away, it's cutting it fine! I'm itching to start now!

Sent from my SM-G903F using the Police Community App

maxbanks1983

I would assume they'd confirm by E-mail. I'm in the same position as you. They need to get a move on if they expect people to put notice in by the 27th. I've been checking my phone every 5 mins to see if anything has arrived! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

Sir Penguin

@maxbanks1983 As your question is specific to Northumbria I have moved this to the Northumbria force area. 

Member Achievements

TP2

Everything bar vetting for me.. Medical done, although no formal confirmation it was fine, but FMO said so on the day. Assuming my hair sample's okay. Luckily my work have waived their notice period. 

TP2

Out of interest max, how long did it take from submitting your vetting form to being told it was complete? 

TP2

Anyone, anywhere know of anyone, anywhere that's had confirmation of us starting? What with it now 2 weeks away....?

Or alternatively,  anyone spoken to HR very recently and received anything resembling a useful update? 

About us

Police Community was originally founded in 2014 by two serving Police Officers.

In 2016 it was incorporated as a limited company called RAW Digital Media Limited and then purchased 3 other forums; Police Specials, UK Police Online and Police UK to form the largest policing discussion forum network in the UK.

Get in touch

• 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
  • contact@rawdigitalmedia.co.uk
  • 0844 357 0111
  • Forums In Our Group - Police.Community - UKPoliceOnline.CO.UK - PoliceSpecials.COM - PoliceUK.COM

Twitter

Facebook

Meet The Team

• Chief Bakes
    Chief Bakes Management
  • Chief Rat
    Chief Rat Management
  • Chief Cheetah
    Chief Cheetah Management
  • Rocket
    Rocket Global Moderators
  • David