JOIN OUR ADMIN TEAM HERE AT POLICE COMMUNITY
The main roles included within this role are dealing with the day to day running of the site, responding to support queries from members, engaging with the management team on the future direction of the forum and ensuring that the Moderation Team, Social Media Team and News Team are supported on behalf of the management team.
This role comes with enhanced access across the forum and the admin control panel. You will have access to our social media platforms and other restricted content. For these reasons you will be required to comply with our non-disclosure agreement and sign a contract to ensure you only access information required for your role and you treat that information in the strictest of confidence. Applications will only be accepted for this role from our existing Global Moderation Team.
- Regular access to the site and ACP to deal with any issues arising
- Responsibility for first level customer support with members
- Responsibility for disputes amongst moderators and members
- To raise matters to the management team as appropriate
- To attend our annual management team conference (overnight accommodation and food etc will be provided in the relevant hotel)
If you have further questions about this role, please contact a member of the Management Team to discuss the role further. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age 18
- User groups Global Moderators