Resh42

Final acceptance

68 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question! I was wondering how the police notify you of your final acceptance. I am waiting to hear back from vetting etc and have been told we will hear by the end of Jan. How do they tell you, by post or email?

2 people like this

Hi Resh42,

I'm asking myself the same question. The suspense is killing me. Waiting for the postman never seemed so long.

When hr messaged me saying that we receive a letter about mid January with information when the courses would start I thought it was gonna be by post but received an email instead so not sure now how the final acceptance (or not lol) is going to be sent to us.

Where are you? I'm Sussex.

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

1 person likes this

I'm Sussex as well! I received the same email as well about the start of course dates.

The process has taken so long, I gave my vetting forms in end of October!! and still waiting... was hoping we might get a Friday surprise today and hear today either way. It is driving me crazy still waiting. I keep refreshing emails and racing home to check the post!

I hope they keep their word and its no later than Tuesday!!!

Good luck :)

Oh that's cool maybe we meet one day!

It has taken so long. I applied on the 29th on February last year and gave my vetting form mid October. It was my birthday yesterday so you can imagine what I thought was going to happen

I'm same as you checking for updates. Let me know when you know :)

So confused, I've just posted a reply and it's now gone

13 minutes ago, Ewa said:

So confused, I've just posted a reply and it's now gone emoji848.png

There is no need to be confused. As a new member your posts need to be approved by a member of the moderation team and until that time they remain hidden. 

Also, posting in the game zone does not alter your post count.

Member Achievements

There is no need to be confused. As a new member your posts need to be approved by a member of the moderation team and until that time they remain hidden. 
Also, posting in the game zone does not alter your post count.

Oh thank you it makes perfect sense :)

1 person likes this

I think these days its all via email.

Member Achievements

eeek so I will continue to refresh the emails then! 

I applied in Feb as well. We must have been following the same recruitment process! This waiting is driving me crazy. Up until this point it has been so speedy with the replies. I was so sure we would hear this week. Starting to think it will be next week now, probably on the last day of January!!!

Another weekend of waiting ahhhhh!!!

I'm totally the same :-D. Even made two trips downstairs to check the old school letterbox lol

Seems like we have been in the same process. I was hoping for nice relaxing weekend but I think you're right we probably are gonna hear on the very last day ahhh

Oh mannnnnn!!! well let me know when you hear! I hope they do surprise us and leave us a Friday surprise today!

I will do for sure!

Well we still have a couple more hours to hope until the office shuts before the weekend ;)

1 person likes this

It seems like it's gonna be next week then..

1 person likes this